Happy Friday Five....and although I don't have a theme for this Friday, I do have five questions for you to ponder upon:
1. If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose, and why?
Hmm...the noble side of me would like to mention a great world leader or maybe even some of the leaders whose decisions embarrass me every day I pick up a newspaper and ask, "What are they thinking????" But, the truth is, I'd be most curious to know what goes on in the heads of either one of my cats. And, is it anything like this...
2. If you were trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose, and why?
Designing Women. I loved Julia Sugarbaker and think I could learn a lot from her.
3. If you could do any job in the world for a day, what would it be?
I think I would like to be a professional ballroom dancer for a day. I cannot move at all, but I think it would be a lot of fun to be able to dance and jump and move and look good doing it!
4. What are you loving right now?
I am loving the warm weather....finally. I am loving "Praying in Color." I am loving the Moonlight Sonata. I am loving that I will be taking a vacation in less than a month.
5. Use these words in a sentence: bless, cheeseburger, chihauha, skipping,
Lord, bless cheeseburgers and chihauhas that go skipping through Georgia!